Narratives with a Creative
Creativity is an important
part of the Business Portfolio Project. Students should try to
make their project professional as well as making it unique and
reflective of their own personality. The list below offers some
ideas for creative twists on the narrative style of writing.
1. Do a portrait or description
of yourself, both exterior and interior.
2. Construct a portrait or description of someone you admire.
3. Write about an issue that is very important to you and your
4. Describe a dinner with two great people of the past and why
you believe they are important and what you would ask them.
5. Discuss a work of art or music that is important to you.
6. Interview yourself on paper.
7. Reflect on how you have changed since your first year of college.
8. Explain those people or events that have greatly impacted your
9. Give advice to yourself in the future and detail what your
goals and ambitions are.
These suggestions were compiled
with the help of May Louise Holly's book entitled Writing to
Return to Table of Contents for The Narrative
Return to the Main Menu for the Consultants'