Books in the
Please e-mail your classmates when you have
one of these out. Be courteous and return the book(s) you have as soon
as you are done. None of these titles are on reserve; they are in the
stacks. Looking nearby in the stacks will doubtlessly unearth other treasures.
Let us know and I'll add them to the list.
And if that isn't easy enough, you can connect
to the Library Catalog here.
- Anson, C. Writing and Response: Theory,
Practice, and Research
- Carrasquillo, A. Teaching English
as a Second Language: A Resource Guide
- Clifford, J. & Schilb, J. (eds.).
Writing Theory and Critical Theory
- Elbow, P. Writing With Power
- Finegan, E. Attitudes Toward English
Usage: The History of a War of Words
- Harris, M. (ed.). Tutoring Writing:
A Sourcebook for Writing Labs
- Hawisher, G., et al. (eds.). Computers
and the Teaching of Writing in American Higher Education 1979-1994:
A Case History.
- Herrington, A and Moran, C. (eds.). Writing,
Teaching, and Learning in the Disciplines
- Hofstede, Geert. Cultures and Organizations:
Software of the Mind.
- Howard, T. A Rhetoric of Electronic
- Hunter, S. & Wallace, R. (eds.).
The Place of Grammar in Writing Instruction.
- Lanham, R. The Electronic Word.
- Lanham, R. Revising Prose
- Sapir, E. Four titles on language use,
history, and grammar.
- Wallace, R & Simpson, J (eds.). The
Writing Center: New Directions
Main Page | Information | Resources | Communication | Class Journal | Schedule | Apprenticeships